1.b. A video of the dialogue performed by our students
2. Use Dvolver to make a story with the verb CAN
3. This painting is a work of art...do you agree with me? (Messages step 2 pag 6)
- We go to MOMA.ORG
- We choose in our team a painting or sculpture in section: THE COLLECTION
- We use the see/think/wonder thinking routine
- We present it to our class on the digitalboard via ww.drive.google.com
- Using the following expressions and other in your book, we give our opininion:
- It's a bit strange. I don't like it very much... Do you agree with me?
- I don't agree (with you). I really like it. I think it's funny
- I don't think it's funny. I think it's stupid
- I don't know. It's OK I suppose
- I think it's great. I love it!
- I really like the work... It's quite interesting...
4. Let's rock your body! My students of 1º ESO create their own rock band to practice sentences like:
"- Hi, I'm Lisa and I play the guitar"
"- Hello, my name is Tony and I'm the drummer"