Graphic examples and links that illustrate all the works performed by my students during this multiple palette:
1. Word smart.... a superstition using the first conditional structure.
2. Logic smart.... Maths problems for primary students.
3. Picture smart.... The description of a city of the future... What will it be like?
4. Body smart: explain in a speech how your invention to learn new languages works.
Group 1: Magic microchip
Group 2: Robotranslator
Group 3: The magic pen
Group 4: The helmet of the future
Group 5: Mister keko Maps5. Music smart: A song with "future" structures
Group 1: Adele - I’ll be waiting
Group 2: Bruno Mars -It will rain
Group 3: Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud
Group 4: Adele - I’ll be waiting
Group 5: Katy Perry - The one that got away
6. Self smart: A photo-diary of our experience with the palette
Group 2:Group 3:
7. Nature smart: What will it happen in the future if we don't recycle?
8. People smart: A variety of exercices about using correctly different forms of future