- La marmite d'Obélix
- E-LEARNING RESOURCES
- PODCAST & RECORDINGS
- GOOGLE Maps WORKS
- HIP HOP lessons for kids
- VIDEO WORKS by students
- @ Cooperative PROJECTS
- RETO WEBS
- PLANTILLAS INNOVADORAS
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE Past Simple 2014
- Grammar blogs by students
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE "The Future" 2014
- PROYECTO TÍTERE-TÚ
- FLASH IDEAS to work in class
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE Past Simple 2015
- MODEL TESTS FOR SEPTEMBER
- FORMACIÓN EN INNOVACIÓN EDUCATIVA
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE "The Future" 2015
- TÉCNICAS, INSTRUMENTOS Y CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN 2016-17
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Present continuous: the 3 uses
Dear students of 2ºESO:
This is a new task for you about the uses of the "Present Continuous" and the "Present Simple". Here you have the instructions:
1. Go to ECLECTICENGLISH
2. Read the uses of the "Present Continuous"
3. Do all the exercices from 1 to 8.
4. Copy ex. 9 on your notebook and do it.
"Homer is singing"