1. WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Here we have some exercices and games about descriptions.
a. Question--> What is he/she/it like?
b. Answer --> He/she/it is nice and pink. He's got a friendly
face. His/her/its eyes are dark.
1. What is it like?
2. Common adjectives (crossword)
3. Adjectives order
5.What is Mary like?, by crisfranca
Find this and other describing people exercises in English Exercises .org
6.Animal Riddles 1a (Easy) - What am I?, by Philip Roeland
Find this and other readings exercises in English Exercises .org
7.The feelings game
8.The emotions color wheel
- La marmite d'Obélix
- E-LEARNING RESOURCES
- PODCAST & RECORDINGS
- GOOGLE Maps WORKS
- HIP HOP lessons for kids
- VIDEO WORKS by students
- @ Cooperative PROJECTS
- RETO WEBS
- PLANTILLAS INNOVADORAS
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE Past Simple 2014
- Grammar blogs by students
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE "The Future" 2014
- PROYECTO TÍTERE-TÚ
- FLASH IDEAS to work in class
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE Past Simple 2015
- MODEL TESTS FOR SEPTEMBER
- FORMACIÓN EN INNOVACIÓN EDUCATIVA
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE "The Future" 2015
- TÉCNICAS, INSTRUMENTOS Y CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN 2016-17