This time, we'll travel to the world of animation by Dreamworks: "Kung Fu Panda"
It is a 2008 American computer-animated martial arts comedy whose plt revolves around a bumbling panda named Po who aspires to be a kung fu master
1. Watch the movie and focus on min. 00:23:00 to 00:23:55 where Panda must put his Kung fu skills to the test before his master and colleagues.
2. Now have a look to the part of the scrib and repeat with your classmate.
2. What do the words in blue mean? Do you understand all of them?
3. Now let's do our masks:
King Fu Panda
Shi fu "the master"
4. Now play the scene with your classmate (video coming soon)
5. Did you know that the movie has 12 life lessons that can help you when you have to face a serious problem? Let's share our ideas by groups. Get the main idea of every lesson and write it on a paper... Can you apply them to our day-today life? When?