Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, ghost tours, bonfires, costume parties, visiting haunted attractions, carving jack-o'-lanterns, reading scary stories and watching horror movies.
Irish immigrants carried versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century (XIX). Other western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century (XX).
Halloween is celebrated in several countries of the Western world, most commonly in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom and occasionally in parts of Australia.
1. Origine of Halloween (in Spanish)
3. The town of Halloween (in The night before Christmas of Tim Burton)
4. Now let's do our own Halloween masks!
5. Magic spell: "Appel love spell"
*To find out who your boyfriend or girlfriend is going to be, try this simple divination spell. Take an apple and peel its skin off in one long piece saying:
"I pare this apple round and again
My sweetheart's name to flourish plain
I fling the pairing o'er my head
My sweetheart's letter on the ground be read"
*The peel should then landed in the shape of your true-love's initial....
6. 1. Let's do a Jacko-lantern with a tetra brick and say this spell while you make it...but before, try to fill up the gaps bellow, if not the spell won't work!
See this p........ all glowing g.........?
P............ for my home it holds.
Frighten off evil and turn back, n..............
This spell is cast, by the m.......... of All Hallow’s Eve.
By all the powers of three times t.........,
As I will it, then so must it b.....
6. 2. Now let's make the "Jacko lantern" using the following pumpkin's face expressions:
6.3. Follow these instructions on this video below:
7. Can you do a similar spell with 4 of the words you must find in this Word Search?