Hi, dear students! This is the new story you have to read and listen to. Copy the questions and answer them.
1. What is the girl trying?
2. Write the number of jumps that the girl did (in letters)
3. Translate this sentence: "That's another record I've failed to break"
4. How many records does the girl try to break each day?
5. Which is the record of Hula Hoops?
6. What did the girl try on her birthday?
7. How many spoons did she try to balance on her face?
8. How many attemps has the girl tried this year?
9. So then, has she got a record?
- La marmite d'Obélix
- E-LEARNING RESOURCES
- PODCAST & RECORDINGS
- GOOGLE Maps WORKS
- HIP HOP lessons for kids
- VIDEO WORKS by students
- @ Cooperative PROJECTS
- RETO WEBS
- PLANTILLAS INNOVADORAS
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE Past Simple 2014
- Grammar blogs by students
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE "The Future" 2014
- PROYECTO TÍTERE-TÚ
- FLASH IDEAS to work in class
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE Past Simple 2015
- MODEL TESTS FOR SEPTEMBER
- FORMACIÓN EN INNOVACIÓN EDUCATIVA
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE "The Future" 2015
- TÉCNICAS, INSTRUMENTOS Y CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN 2016-17