Let's do a bit research about Christmas to better understand its importance. Follow the instructions and read the links
A. Use the document Symbols, Customs and Traditions (see at the end of this post) to find the following items.
1. The country from which we get the beautiful red flower called the Poinsettia:
2. The country that the tradition of having a Christmas tree comes from:
3. The man who lit the first Christmas tree:
4. The country in which the original Santa Claus was born:
B. Use the link Santa’sNet to find the following items.
5. The place many Australians have Christmas dinner:
6. The name of the special celebration in Melbourne, Australia held on Christmas Eve each yea:
7. The things that children in France leave by the fireplace on Christmas Eve:
8. In France the award you get if you find the bean hidden in the Three Kings’ Cake:
9. What Children in Great Britain do with their letters to Santa?
10. What people from Ireland leave in the window Eve for Joseph and Mary on Christmas Eve?
C. Use the link Santa’sOther Names to name for Santa in the following countries:
. Brazil ______________________________
. England ____________________________
. France _____________________________
. Germany ___________________________
. Italy _______________________________
. Russia _____________________________